Kitchens World Terms and Conditions of Sale
For the Supply Delivery and Installation of Kitchen, all Interior Bespoke Furniture, Goods and Appliances Supplied
* Company - Kitchens World VAT Registration No 232 1821 45 Unit 3B The Barn, Weddington Road, Nuneaton CV10 0AG
* All the terms of the contract between the Company and the Customer Quotations The quote provided by the Company for goods and installation are valid within 30 days of the date of the quotation.
* The order is binding once the Customer returns acknowledgement in writing and pays a deposit or all in full.
* All prices include VAT at the current British UK rate, 50% deposit required on acceptance of quote with full amount paid in full on completion.
* The fitting or products installed remain the property of the Company unless paid in full.
* The Customer herby agrees and authorises the Company, its agents or employees to allow access to the property to remove any products installed if payment of the total is not made in full.
* Failure to pay in full on completion will incur a late payment fee @ 5% after 30days
* Orders cancelled by the customer must be provided in writing or e-mail. Any costs incurred, expenses or sub-contractors charges already incurred we retain the right to utilise deposits paid to cover these costs.
* Any excess balance will be reimbursed to the customer.
Return of Goods
* 100% Charge, this charge is made by the supplier, unfortunately we have no option.
* No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by the Company for any delay in delivery or installation unless the Company specially undertakes in writing to guarantee delivery by a specific date under penalty.
Right to Sub-Contract
* The Company shall be entitled to sub-contract all or any part of the work which we have long term, trusted working relationship.
* The Company gives 25-year standard warranty on all products manufactured and installed by the Company.
* If a defect occurs during this period due to faulty materials or workmanship in the manufacture, the Company will repair or replace the faulty goods.
* If after examination, the goods are defective due to Customers own misuse, tampering or lack of maintenance during the warranty period, the guarantee will become null and void.
* Minor effects or matters requiring rectification which would normally be dealt with under the Company guarantee shall not be considered good reason for none-payment of balance.
* Products supplied by ourselves for the Customer which come under a manufactures warranty, becomes the customers responsibility to register.
* The risk of the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery to the customers premises and are waiting for installation, risk. loss or damage to the goods shall be borne by the Customer, but during installation, the risk of damage to the goods caused by the Company shall be borne by the Company.
* Damage that is caused by the Goods supplied by the Company after installation will be at risk of the Customer.
* The Goods remain the property of the Company until payment of the contract price has been received.
* Payment in full means payment for the Goods and for the cost of all materials, labour and installation. For avoidance of thought, any sum paid by cheque will not be deemed to have paid in full until the cheque has been honoured by the Customers bank. Until then the Customer shall: Hold the Goods in a fiduciary capacity as the Company’s Bailee Adequately insure the Goods: Upon demand return the Goods to the Company or allow the Company access to any premises where they may be stored to recover them.
* We cannot accept any liability for products not originally installed by Kitchens World which may require alteration or reinstalling as requested by the customer.
* The Customer adheres to dates and will arrange access at times and dates pre-arranged.
* Delays due to Customer incur costs to cover Kitchens World expenses, fitters at a daily rate also pre-booked contractors at their daily rate if applicable.
* Customer to make clear access and safe working conditions.
* Removal of personal belongings in the premises is the Customers responsibility.
* The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss, damage or costs.
* Upon receipt of the deposit, the Customer agrees to a contract of these terms and conditions with the Company.
Kitchens World Obligations
* Kitchens World pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and quality on all projects delivered to our customers. We are fully insured
* The Company will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, the Company shall not be liable for any errors or omissions.
* The Company will endeavour to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practical after becoming aware.
Intellectual Property Rights
* All designs drawings, goods or documents produced or supplied by the Company shall be owned by the Company, even if commissioned by the Customer.
* Liability Except to the extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable to the Customer for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) however arising out of negligence or breach of the contract on our part and we shall have no liability to pay any money to the Customer by way of compensation other than to refund to you the price you have paid.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Data Protection
We respect your privacy and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not disclose or pass on personnel details of
our customers to any third party.