Following the governments lockdown announcement, we would like to reassure you that all manufacturing and installation work can continue as normal.
As always, the same precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and contractors.
The lockdown rules do mean our showroom will need to close between 5th November to 2nd December, however we will continue to work remotely on the same hours and are contactable by phone and email as usual.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries, we’re still here for you! And can still help you in creating your dream kitchen (or bathroom, bedroom, office!)
Thank you to all of our loyal customers that have stuck by us during these times. Here’s to all the small businesses getting through these next few weeks!
COVID-19 UPDATE 19/06/2020
BACK TO BUSINESS
After a long few weeks, we are very pleased to say that we are now fully back open on our usual hours!
Our priority is to finish and complete the jobs we had in progress and are working hard to catch up, however you can now visit our showroom in Weddington, Nuneaton where you will be able to browse our samples and get advice and support with your renovation
To ensure the showroom is safe for you and us, we have adopted the following measures;
- Please use the sanitiser available when you enter the showroom
- Please observe the 2m social distancing at all times
- To be respectful and safe, we may ask you to wait on the other side of the showroom or outside (weather dependant) if we have customers already in
- Try to keep visits with as few people as possible to support the above point. If you need to bring your children please ensure they observe these guidelines too
- We advise you to call to make a showroom appointment where possible so we can prioritise your time with us
- If you feel unwell with COVID19 symptoms, please do not come in and instead we can arrange a video call with you where we have screen sharing functionality to show you plans etc
For all home installations we have reviewed Government and Checkatrade guidelines, but will work individually with each customer to ensure we are both comfortable before and during any work that is completed.
Please free to get in touch if you have any concerns, we would be happy to discuss this with you and put your mind at rest.
We look forward to seeing you soon and getting back to what we do best!